Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

With one voicemail message MacKayla Lane's world turns upside down. Alina, her beloved sister is dead and the message Alina leaves behind for Mac could not have made less sense. With it, happy to live the simple life Mac finds herself drawn to Dublin, Ireland, the place of her sister's murder, and into a mystery that leaves more questions asked than answered. 

It doesnt take Mac long to get inextricably involved in a world that she never knew existed, full of dark creatures and dark artifacts and at the heart of it a man who knows all- including who she truly is. She will learn that nothing is as it seems and that everything she thought she was will have to change in order to find her sister's murderer- even if it kills her. 


 I didn't like the cliffhanger ending. I know it's the first in a series, but I like some kind of resolution at the end of a book. 

No comments: