The Scorpion's Sweet Venom is The Diary of a Brazilian Call Girl, Rachel Pacheco who left home at the age of seventeen and for four years worked in a variety of whorehouses and out of her apartment under the professional name of 'Bruna Surfistinha'. She also achieved considerable fame for blogging about her whoring experiences.
I enjoyed this book immensely. She made her experiences just another job, some days you enjoy more than others.
The only one of her commandments I would disagree with is No. 15, If you have a fantasy that will definitely frighten your partner or make them think you're depraved, the best thing you can do is find a professional who can satisfy you.
I would think the best thing you can do is to, carefully, broach the subject of your fantasy. your partner may surprise you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment