Ballroom dancing. The right steps to a new life?
For Lauren, it's classic, timeless and romantic. That's why she's learning - for the first dance at her wedding. But her mum is increasingly terrified by Lauren's extravagant plans, as the wedding threatens to bankrupt the family... Meanwhile, Katie and Russ are taking steps to save their marriage and increase their communication. However, Angelica is running away from her responsibilities. Again.
As friendships are formed over the foxtrot, will the dancers learn more about their partners - and themselves?
I enjoyed this light read more than I had expected. Maybe it came along when I was in the mood for something easy to read.
I didn't dislike Lauren, just thought she was very immature. Katie was the character I couldn't take to and Russ was too wimpy. Wimpy men don't do it for me and unfortunately the only man in this book who wasn't a bit too "new agey" was a nasty, cheating sleaze.
I enjoyed this light read but am now ready to get back to an alpha man character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment