When ten year old Sandy Shortts enemy goes missing Sandy feels she needs to find everything of hers that is missing. She turns the house upside down trying to find lost socks. She grows up she starts her own missing persons agency. One day while running she stumbled upon a land where all lost persons and things go and suddenly she finds all the things that she has been looking for all her life.
I have finshed this book today it was really good. I have attempted to read this book over the years that I had it and I never managed to finish it. However the other day I just picked it up and it managed to hold my interest the whole way through.This isn't really the sort of book that knowall would really go for but I am going to pass it onto him anyway because I think that he will actually enjoy it.
Strange, delightful, a dash of romance and a touch of mystery. Sandy ends up in the place where lost things...and people go. The book was made by the last page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment