P.I. Charley Davidson sees dead people. Well, she not only sees them, they are drawn to her. Because she is shiny. Very shiny. You see, Charley Davidson is a grim reaper. Well, not just a grim reaper, she is THE Grim Reaper. And not just THE Grim Reaper; Charlie Davidson is the portal (the shining light) through which all souls must travel to gain entrance to Heaven. The advantage to having these miraculous talents is that Charley Davidson not only helps the dead move on, she also help the police solve "unsolvable" cases. It does help when the victim can point you to the murderer.
A good start to a new series. Tried a bit too hard to be funny at times, and I just don't get the whole naming her breasts thing (Danger and Will Robinson).
My favourite bit was the sayings, many from T-shirts, that were at the beginning of each chapter. My favourite was " I wouldn't be so easily distracted if there weren't so many shiny things".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment