Sunday, January 15, 2012

Seduced by The Wolf by Terry Spear

Cassie is the heroine and a lady who could define the word `survivor'. At a young age, her world, her life and her future was destroyed and she was left to fend for herself in the only way she knew how. She lived with real wolves. Because of that event she has dedicated herself to their protection. She's knowledgeable, earnest and knows no fear when she's on the trail of a new pack to observe and get to know.

Leidolf is the alpha and pack leader. I've been waiting for his story because in previous books in the series, he seemed so alone and I didn't want him to be. Finally he has his lady love but the path to wedded bliss, werewolf style is fraught with peril - she is too stubborn to admit she wants him; he's got other guys wanting to usurp his leadership, teenagers doing stupid stunts compounded by raging hormones and a mystery that if left unsolved could get some people near and dear to Leidolf, killed. 


 Good storyline, some twists and unexpected good guys and I liked the developing relationship between Leidolf and Cassie. 


Don't know that I will rush out to look for more in this series though.

No comments: