Phury has long been the self-sacrificing Brother. He maimed himself body and soul to save his twin. Now he’s taken Vischous’ place as the Primale, the one meant to replenish the dwindling number of Brothers and Chosen for the race. But his inner demons threaten to ruin it all. His place among the Brotherhood. His role as Primale. His relationship with his First Mate, Cormia. His greatest challenge, however, is proving to himself he truly is the hero he’s always tried to be. I wish there had been a real ROMANCE with Phury and Cormia. I felt like that part fell flat. I also wish that it should have focused more on Phury and Cormia and less on the other stories, although they are important and they were great. A great set up for the next in the series. Not a keeper...the first one I haven't kept to re-read in this series. |
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Lover Enshrined by J R Ward
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment